Account Executive Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Account Executive Assistant for esteemed Entertainment industry related Business Management firm located in Encino,CA.
Account Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the Account Executive with the needs of clients and their representatives regarding personal and business financial and accounting matters. Includes full charge bookkeeping functions, accounts payable and receivable, payroll and funds transfers for individuals and corporations.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Proficiently process A/P and maintenance of vendor database
· Vendor correspondence/contact regarding invoices, balance due, refunds, etc
· Credit card reconciliation and coding
· Payroll recording, timesheet calculation and new hire paperwork processing
· Prepare 1099's
· Prepare weekly/monthly reports and prepare client packages
· Interact with clients, their family members, and employees
· Assist with bank reconciliations
· Assist with Guild reporting
· Tax package preparation
· Daily interaction and effective communication with staff members
· Prioritizing task and understanding what is urgent
· Demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality
· Other special projects as assigned
· Education - Bachelor's Degree or some college education
· Proficiency with accounting software such as Datafaction or Quickbooks
· Proficiency with Excel and Word
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Proficient in overseeing multiple projects and meeting strict deadlines
· Be able to work with a variety of personalities
Hours are typically: 8:30-5:30
Salary range: $54,000-$58,000 DOE + Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits & 401k.
$54-58K DOE + Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits & 401k
Please do not submit your resume unless you meet the qualifications listed above. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online