Confidentiallos angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Growing Entertainemnet Public Relations Firm is seeking a coordinator to assist a team of publicists in their LA office. Must be a team player. Prefer 1 year experience in an entertainment or PR related field.
Some responsibilities include:
- Service clients with digital breaks
- Maintain digital press kits
- Write and update client biographies
- Administrative duties (answering phones, scheduling, expenses, travel, updating calendars, etc)
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Handle client schedules for photo shoots, press junkets, premieres and etc
- Handle hair/makeup/styling holds
- Provide coverage for clients when needed on red carpets and at events
- Attend events on weekends and after work hours
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word, Cision
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge and interest in the entertainment industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online