Confidential Via Staffing FirmBuena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment and tourist destination, is looking for a sharp Technical Writer to join their team! In this role, you'll use your top notch research and writing skills and regulatory compliance knowledge to craft high quality technical writing documentation: you'll gather content via research and interviews, work with clients to develop technical standards, identify areas of opportunity within established formats, templates, and processes, and keep clients informed of project timelines. You'll also work closely with team leadership and assist with various projects as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, or a related field
- a minimum 2 years of experience within regulatory compliance
- the proven ability to understand and convert complex engineering & maintenance processes into easily understood text
- proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Sharepoint
- flexible availability, with the ability to work 2nd or 3rd shifts as needed
- top notch communicative, collaborative, project management, and time management skills
This is a six month, on-site freelance opportunity in the Buena Vista, FL area, with compensation around $30/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online