Studio Administrative Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Major Entertainment Company on the West Side is excited to bring on a stellar Assistant to support high-level Executive in TV/Film! Responsibilities include answering incoming calls in a professional and timely manner, maintaining calendar and meeting arrangements, rolling calls, managing travel arrangements and processing expense reports. Role is temporary with the possibility of turning into long-term based on performance. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working with a global content leader while mastering the ins & outs of being a successful assistant on a fast-paced desk!
• 1 years of related experience supporting a high-level Executive in entertainment setting such as agency, network or studio is a must [internships ok!]
• Solid knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high-level desk
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently
• Experience rolling calls is required
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Please submit resumes to for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online