Show / Set Designer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
A worldwide entertainment company is looking for a Show/Set Designer to join its team! In this role, you'll bring your expertise in attraction development to organize and manage the development and organization of a high quality show set design package, which will articulate the project's creative design intent and detail the various show elements of an attraction, included but not limited to scenery, special effects, show action equipment, animated figures, and lighting/audio equipment. You'll organize and manage internal and external design resources, participate in design, cost, schedule and technical reviews, and develop creative design, color boards, sketches, drafts, models and other creative output that will outline solutions to integrate elements into a themed environment. During construction, you'll oversee contractors, develop and document in-field solutions, and ensure project completion of art, finish, and materials specifications and design drawings.
You should have:
- an Associate's Degree in Architecture, Fine Arts, Design, Theatre, Graphics or Computer Technology [a Bachelor's Degree preferred]
- at least 3-4 years attraction development experience [5 years preferred]
- strong communication and collaborative skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- a track record including successful design, development and assembly of several project show set design packages
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Orlando, FL area. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online