Sales Manager, Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Global entertainment company in NYC is on the hunt for a stellar Sales Manager to drive new client acquisition. The ideal candidate is an experienced seller with the ability to attain and exceed revenue goals in a very competitive and high-growth space while building relationships with global brands. The Sales Manager will focus on new client target development, create top-notch presentations using case studies to close deals while leveraging all available team capabilities and resources such as Product, Content, Client Services, and Marketing.
• Bachelors Degree is required, MBA preferred
• 4-7 years of experience in sales and marketing, prospecting and fostering accounts via consultative selling for an Entertainment-related organization
• Contacts within the marketing organizations of major brands as well as with the agencies that service these brands
• Proven success meeting and exceeding revenue targets
• Strong creative sales strategy background
• Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
This is a full-time opportunity based out of NYC with a competitive compensation package as well as a solid commission structure.
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online