Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment company is looking for a temporary Multimedia Assistant to support one of their busy departments! The Assistant will support the team with administrative projects along with other general clerical duties for the provision of library and technical services for video and other creative media. General computer skills, including basic maintenance for office equipment, are required.
• Minimum 2 years of professional work experience
• Ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly
• Hyper-organized and ability to work independently
• Technical familiarity with handling video tapes, discs and multimedia files
• Experience with MS Office and basic data analysis skills
• Experience in a video production environment preferred
This is a temporary project based out of Anaheim, CA going through August 16th, 2019. The schedule is 9:00am-6:00pm, M-F and paying $16-$17/hr. depending on experience.
***THIS IS NOT A FULL-TIME JOB***
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online