Director, Accounts Payable
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading entertainment agency, is looking for a seasoned accounting professional to join its team as Director of Accounts Payable! In this position, you'll use your accounting expertise and proven leadership skills to oversee all AP activities: you'll guide and mentor AP talent including junior leadership, associates, and clerks, create plans for annual, quarterly and weekly workloads, ensure that vendors, invoices, and expenses are properly managed, examine current processes and develop improvements where necessary, and assume responsibility for all escalated vendor issues, among other tasks.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- a minimum 10 years experience in accounts payable management
- thorough knowledge of and experience with GAAP and international accounts payable requirements
- a high level of proficiency in Concur, Dynamics AX, and Excel
- top notch communicative, organizational, time management, and leadership skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA area, with compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online