Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A global themed entertainment company is actively seeking an experienced In-Field Creative Director for an exciting project! In this role you will bring your knowledge of media based attractions and rides through to full production and installation on an international project. You'll liaise with cross functional teams [designers, programmers and vendors], collaborate with producers and drive the project and team through all phases to successful completion. This is a 2 year contract role located in China.
You should have:
- A minimum of 9 years of experience in themed attractions
- Experience with dark rides and media based attractions
- Deep knowledge of the design and technology requirements and elements for large scale media based attractions
- Experience working on international projects
- A proven record of successful in-field implementations of attractions
- Ability to collaborate with various disciplines inclusive of scenic, programming, lighting, AV and others
- A valid passport and ability to obtain a Chinese visa [assisted]
This is an immediate fulltime contract role for 24 months with relocation to China. Relocation, visa processing, housing and transportation will be provided. For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio to
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online