Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Bookkeeper
City: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full time - Direct Hire
As of 3/1/2018
We are seeking a bookkeeper for a Music Management firm based in Los Angeles. They want us to find an experienced accountant / full charge bookkeeper.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Expense accounting administration and general ledger entries
• AP / AR
• Financial reporting
• Interfacing with client and other 3rd parties
• Royalty Accounting
Skills and requirements:
• Understanding of music industry procedures
• Experience with ROYALTY ACCOUNTING IS A MUST
• Music industry admin experience preferred
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Must have prior experience as a bookkeeper
• Strong organization and interpersonal communication skills
Salary up to $70,000 with Great-benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online