Assistant, Streaming Services
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a major music organization, is looking for an Assistant to join their team! In this role, you'll support the Streaming Services team with maintaining artists streaming profiles, delivering advance music streams to account partners, compiling playlist and merchandising recap reports, assist with pitching tracks for programming, advertising and artist features, and maintaining and updating video descriptions, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to professionally develop with a music industry leader!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree
- a minimum one year of administrative experience within entertainment [internships ok!]
- thorough familiarity with on demand streaming services, for example Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon Music, or others [experience with artist tools such as BuzzAngle or Nielsen Music Connect a plus!]
- proficiency with Microsoft Office
- a passion for music, with a wide understanding of different genres and audiences
- excellent communicative, time management, organizational, and project management skills, with a proven high level of attention to detail
This is a four month contract opportunity in the NYC area, with compensation around $16/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online