Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking an Assistant on behalf of a high profile Producer located in Los Angeles.
We are seeking someone who has a minimum of 1-2 years experience as an Assistant for a top entertainment agent or producer.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Heavy email composition
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events
• General office and administrative duties
• Will serve as a communications intermediary
• Rolling calls and keeping phone logs
• Maintain databases of contacts
• Booking travel and preparing detailed itineraries
• Expense Reports
• Special projects as needed
• Personal Assistant duties as needed
• Managing interns
• Updating project grids
• Script coverage
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must have minimum of 1-2 years experience as an Assistant for a top entertainment agent or producer
• Thick skinned
• Agency or studio background highly preferred.
• Must be able to work long hours
• Must know names and players in the industry
• Heavy rolling of calls
• PC/Mac savvy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must be poised, detailed, and have great written / verbal communication skills
$45K - 50K DOE + Benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online