Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking a 2nd Assistant on behalf of a high profile entertainment individual located in Beverly Hills. This is an opportunity with growth at a major entertainment company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Reports to the 1st Assistant
• Front desk reception duties, i.e. rolling calls, phone log, track other correspondence
• Books travel arrangements, both domestic and international
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Script Coverage
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events
• General office and administrative duties
• Will serve as a communications intermediary
• Maintain databases of contacts
Skills and Requirements:
• MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR AGENCY EXPERIENCE
• IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
• Must have passion for film
• Must be thick skinned
• Ability to multitask
• Must know names and players in the industry
• Heavy rolling of calls
• Must be poised, detailed, and have great written / verbal communication skills.
$33,800 per year with heavy paid overtime and great benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online