Conde Nast EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Associate Producer role is a support position for the creative and production teams at Conde Nast Entertainment. Associate Producers work directly with lead Producers on creative and logistical prep for productions, before, during and after each shoot.
* Assist Producers with budgets and call sheets.
* Research and ideating for approved creative concepts.
* Source props and build creative elements for production.
* Coordinate production logistics (work with lead Producer and Production Manager on the shoot parameters and gear needs before production).
* Oversee crew load in/out for location shoots.
* Assist lead Producer on set.
* Wrap budgets, reconcile costs
* 2 - 4 years in production, content creation, or digital media.
* Top-notch organizational skills, ability to take direction and give orders as needed.
* Work independently and with teams, able to decipher problems and create solutions.
* Self-driven and able to complete tasks with minimal guidance if necessary.
* Adept at determining priorities and able to hit deadlines.
* Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a deadline-driven startup environment.
* Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online