Account Representative, Inside Sales
Colorado RockiesDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2018 8:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Representative, Inside Sales jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Account Representative, Inside Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Representative, Inside Sales? PRIMARY PURPOSE:
• Handle all incoming sales calls for new season tickets, mini-plans, group tickets, suites and party facilities.
• Capitalize on upselling opportunities.
• Track all calls and provide thorough follow up with each lead.
• Make outbound calls to individual ticket buyers and LoDo businesses as time permits.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Sell the benefits of using the various Coors Field options for personal use, client entertainment and employee functions
• Know all entertainment options at the ballpark and all ticket policies
• Adequately answer all customer questions and listen closely to what each individual has to say
• Assist customer with all needs throughout the sales process
• Understand the nuances of the facility, e.g., section configurations, obstructed seating, access points, points of interest, and parking information
• Complete understanding of the policies, procedures and other product knowledge of the ticketing department
• Fully understand what the Rockies organization expects and values; exemplify correlating behaviors daily
• Provide detailed contact updates and progress
• Call assigned accounts daily
• Organize and input database records
• Other responsibilities as assigned
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Year-round/part-time position, work schedule Monday – Friday, evenings and weekends as needed
• Inside Sales or telemarketing experience recommended
• Self-motivated and the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
• How did you hear about this job?
Apply with MVP Access
Want to improve your application?
Learn More This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.