Account Representative, Inside Sales
Colorado RockiesDenver, CO
Full Time Job
• Handle all incoming sales calls for new season tickets, mini-plans, group tickets, suites and party facilities.
• Capitalize on upselling opportunities.
• Track all calls and provide thorough follow up with each lead.
• Make outbound calls to individual ticket buyers and LoDo businesses as time permits.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Sell the benefits of using the various Coors Field options for personal use, client entertainment and employee functions
• Know all entertainment options at the ballpark and all ticket policies
• Adequately answer all customer questions and listen closely to what each individual has to say
• Assist customer with all needs throughout the sales process
• Understand the nuances of the facility, e.g., section configurations, obstructed seating, access points, points of interest, and parking information
• Complete understanding of the policies, procedures and other product knowledge of the ticketing department
• Fully understand what the Rockies organization expects and values; exemplify correlating behaviors daily
• Provide detailed contact updates and progress
• Call assigned accounts daily
• Organize and input database records
• Other responsibilities as assigned
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Year-round/part-time position, work schedule Monday – Friday, evenings and weekends as needed
• Inside Sales or telemarketing experience recommended
• Self-motivated and the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
• How did you hear about this job?
Apply with MVP Access
Want to improve your application?