Paid Intern - Post Production
College Humor MediaWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
CH Media is hiring one (1) paid Post Production intern to work in our post production department for the Spring 2019 semester. Our interns work hands on with Assistant Editors, Editors, and Systems Engineer.
• Assistant editing CollegeHumor sketches and Dropout content, including ingesting, transcoding, syncing, and logging footage.
• General department upkeep such as media management, organizing inventories, spreadsheets and other documentation, hard drives, cabling, and other hardware.
• Assisting with media archival, including working with our LTO system
• Technical troubleshooting on department computers and other hardware
• Working with many different camera formats including DSLR, Canon and RED camera workflows.
• When applicable, providing editorial assistance on projects, such as accomplishing notes and exporting cuts
• A strong interest in post production
• Experience working with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Cloud
• It is a big plus if you have: Editing and/or Assistant Editing experience, and familiarity with CollegeHumor content
• Prefer for interns to have prior experience in a professional internship environment
• Two (2) or more days per week required, Monday through Friday, 10am-6pm in our West Hollywood office
• This is a paid internship for up to 40 hours a week (minimum wage)
About CH Media:
CH Media encompasses the award-winning digital properties CollegeHumor, Dorkly, Drawfee, and DROPOUT, the new subscription service for comedy videos, comics, and more. CollegeHumor's sketch comedy, Dorkly's comics, and Drawfee's beloved illustrators are adored by legions of fans with an insatiable appetite for original comedy, and DROPOUT expands the worlds of fan-favorite characters and creators with members-only premium mixed-media content and interactive community features. CH Media is made possible by an incredibly innovative and hysterically funny team across offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
Job Code: Spring 2019 Post Production Internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online