Spring Paid Intern - Creative Production
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
CNN Creative Marketing produces award-winning promotional campaigns for the networks of CNN Worldwide. We've been honored to be awarded PromaxBDA's Global Excellence Marketing Team of the Year for the 3rd year in a row, and in the same time span we've also won 2 Emmy Awards for promotion.
These include promotion for:
- CNN (brand campaigns, topicals & image promos, sizzle reels)
- CNN International
- CNN en Español
- CNN Airport Network
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc…)
What will you be doing?
As a valued team member, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best by:
- Shadowing producers during edit sessions for promos to learn the craft of scriptwriting, editing, selecting music, and supervising voice-over sessions.
- Assisting producers by doing video research to select the best footage or the best soundbites for each project.
- Serving as a production assistant on local shoots.
What do we need from you?
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Awareness of current headlines, major news stories, etc…
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.