Fall Paid Intern - Ad Sales Research, Digital
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - Ad Sales Research, Digital jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - Ad Sales Research, Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - Ad Sales Research, Digital?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Ad Sales Research Intern - Fall 2021
CNN seeks a talented and ambitious collegiate intern to be part of the CNN Ad Sales Research team. This role supports Sales and Marketing in communicating the value of CNN across platforms to the advertising marketplace. This intern will learn from CNN Ad Sales Research Managers in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a storyteller who is comfortable with different kinds of data. The ideal intern should have an eye for detail and accuracy.
• Develop a deep understanding of the television and digital ecosystems, and how they intersect
• Learn about the industry of market/advertising research, including key tools like Nielsen, comScore, MRI, and social tools
• Identify key industry trends and research for insights that contribute to the CNN story
• Update category positioning across CNN platforms, including television, digital, and social
• Assist in the positioning of Sales deliverables, including RFP requests, client presentations, Marketing support, and CNN-positioning decks
• Undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in Statistics, Business, Marketing or some related field
• Strong problem-solving skills, organized, and astute attention to detail
• An insightful mind that can find the narrative in disparate sets of data
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain effective relationships with managers, sales clients, and internal team members
• Results-driven and highly self-motivated
• Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several time-sensitive deliverables
• Comfort Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Passion for news and current events
• Some knowledge of the digital and television ecosystems a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.