Full Time Job
The primary responsibility of this role is to support CNBC Catalyst operations and deliver timely, top quality short and long form video content, organize and archive footage, as well as maintain edit suites
• Provide highly creative, non-linear video editing services for short form as well as long-form programs on multiple platforms, television and digital (from promos/sizzles to documentary).
• Ensure delivery of assigned tasks within stipulated time.
• Ensure deliveries are of broadcast standard and highest quality possible across all platforms.
• Organize and archive all rushes resulting from productions.
• General maintenance of edit suites, including organization of footage, as well as update software as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrates experience of non-linear editing in for short form, commercial video. Long form experience is a plus.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver in a deadline orientated environment.
• Knowledge of basic Grass Valley Edius editing system and Adobe Premiere, including advanced After Effects experience.
• Demonstrate clear storytelling capabilities.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Good organizational skills and time management.
• High attention to detail.
• Able to work shift and weekends if required.