Senior Account Executive
Full Time Job
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the delivery of individual advertising sales revenue target for CNBC and CNBC.com. He/she will demonstrate teamwork not only contributing to the team revenue target by hitting their own but also collecting and sharing market intelligence, creative ideas and knowledge with team peers.
• To meet & exceed specified quarterly / annual TV and Online revenue goals in Singapore & Indonesia (and potentially other SEA markets as assigned by Regional Director).
• To embody the CNBC values and act as brand ambassador across market portfolio.
• To consistently deliver executional excellence, digital innovation, and high client servicing in the region.
• Work with the Regional Director to drive and strategically direct the relevant rep relationships in market.
• To identify and deliver new client revenue streams and maximize client retention for CNBC and CNBC.com.
• Expand sales across CNBC's digital platforms, including programmatic revenues.
• To work with the in-house Catalyst team to ensure proposals offer best practice with targeted, bespoke and accountable solutions that demonstrate a clear understanding of the clients' businesses and advertising/communication needs.
• To source for new clients and develop new advertising categories to continually improve market share.
• To develop and implement strategic market plans to achieve the sales targets.
• Consistently service client and agency relationships such that CNBC are top of mind and on the consideration set for all suitable campaigns.
• To develop and sell creative solutions across TV, digital and events that stand-out from the competition.
• Evangelise the content partnership successes and develop award winning solutions in response to client content needs.
• To manage and limit cost of sale expenditure in client packages.
• To undertake accurate and timely revenue forecasting and reporting as required for CNBC Management.
• Work with colleagues in Asia, Europe and the US to implement regional sales programs where applicable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years of media sales experience.
• Results-oriented with proven track record.
• Experience of working across relevant markets in APAC.
• Experience managing accounts and delivering sales growth.
• Experience of selling multi-platform solutions, including TV, Digital, Events & Research preferred.
• Strong digital expertise with understanding of digital sales and campaign amplification.
• Ability to demonstrate previous examples of campaign-winning creativity.
• Strong understanding of branded content across TV & digital.
• Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Fluency in English required. Additional Asian languages, an advantage.
• Experience of working in an International environment preferred.
• High proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills - ability to listen and tailor plans to customers' needs.
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability to network and build relationships.
• Willingness to present to groups of people.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet client and sales requirements.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a dynamic market.
• Willingness to travel around the region frequently.
• Proven ability to work across functions and influence colleagues.
• Understanding of cultural dynamics in key markets and ability to manage relationships accordingly.
• Strong interest in the media industry.
• Interest in keeping up to date with Financial and Business news.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.