Part Time Job
To provide a friendly and efficient reception service, making the first step into CNBC and NBC Universal a flawless, welcoming and personable experience. Based in Singapore, this is a part-time role with two shifts in a day.
• Answer all incoming calls professionally and in an engaging manner, taking and distributing messages/ calls as appropriate.
• Receive and greet guests, making them feel welcome and directing them to the relevant department as necessary.
• Assisting CNBC & NBC Universal staff with administrative requests.
• Managing incoming and outgoing local and overseas courier packages and mails.
• Maintenance of internal telephone and seating directories ensuring they are up to date and relevant.
• Managing and maintenance of Security Access Pass printing, Pass Authorisation & User Database
• Maintenance & Control of Stationary, Pantry Supplies & Courier packing Inventories
• Manage bookings for meeting rooms and ensure cleanliness of meeting rooms after each meeting.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy reception.
• First point of contact for building and office related issues such as maintenance/cleaning/recycling, logging issues with the relevant party and tracking through to resolution.
• This job description is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to carry out any other tasks as requested and within capabilities.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deal with demanding situations and people.
- Pro-active, confident, enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, self-driven, focused individual
- Basic computer knowledge and MS Office skills especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Professional, friendly, helpful, approachable and discreet with an ability to represent the organisation
- Flexible approach and a team player as you would be working in a team.
- Ability to cover the other team member's shift when required