Executive Events Producer - International
Full Time Job
The executive producer for CNBC Events will lead editorial production of key externally funded editorial CNBC international events and projects such as East-Tech-West, the CNBC CFO Council roundtables and CNBC's key note events at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with teams across all CNBC departments, will be based in London or Singapore and reports to the VP, International Managing Editor.
• Oversee editorial deliverables of key events and projects including but not limited to:
• Identifying trends and topics relevant to the CNBC audience
• Shaping the format and event opportunities within the CNBC portfolio
• Securing relevant speakers and moderators for international events
• Establish and maintain a network of key note speakers and major business and political leaders to attend key CNBC events
• Build event editorial overview and drive planning of key note news driven TV debates.
• Work in close collaboration with CNBC Catalyst to deliver advertiser backed editorial events.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in events or in television news production
• Rapport and relationship building to develop CNBC guest and event network is essential
• Extensive business contacts at a senior level is imperative
• Understanding of the commercial landscape in the events industry
• Proven track record of delivering major events preferable
• Excellent editorial judgment and news journalism skills
• Outstanding organization skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and able to build strong relationships
• University degree or related education or experience
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.