Eng Photographer, CNBC
This was removed by the employer on 3/13/2019 6:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Eng Photographer, CNBC jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Eng Photographer, CNBC postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Eng Photographer, CNBC? Responsibilities
Technical requirements and responsibilities:
- Operational and technical knowledge of Panasonic P2 cameras.
- Must be able to pass government clearances for Capitol Hill, The White House and other government offices.
-Knowledge of Washington fiber/line systems on Capitol Hill and the White House is preferred.
- Familiarity with Federal Reserve and Treasury TV operations a strong plus.
- Familiar with the operation of Aadyn, Arri and Lite Panel LED lights as well as Arri HMI lights.
- Technical and operational knowledge of LiveU Streaming technology.
- Ability to adjust lighting instruments for proper exposure on subject under varying lighting conditions.
- Ability to manage audio equipment including multiple microphones, IFB's and wireless mics, preparing talent and guests with proper audio equipment as needed.
- Knowledge of dial-up box, jack-fields and patching of telos phone lines.
- Comfortable with the application of make-up/powder on guests/talent when necessary
* Associates, Bachelor's degree or related experience in broadcast television production preferred.
* 5 years of experience in broadcast news environment necessary.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform in fast paced, high pressure situations as necessary.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Must be flexible and able to work all shifts including early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Assist producers as well as directors in the delivery of visual goal of the production.
- Must be able to perform duties under the pressure of a live television production environment while exhibiting great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and service multiple production requests at the same time.
-Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to physically move and carry heavy production equipment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Proficient in the operation of computers
-Familiarity/Experience with CNBC a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.