Editor, Markets & Investing
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC is seeking an editor for the markets, investing and finance team to improve our coverage of breaking market and Wall Street news, as well as our analysis of investing and banking trends.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Editing and writing breaking market news.
• Editing feature stories on markets and investing trends.
• Editing stories on the banking sector.
• Monitoring daily financial markets for trends and news.
• At least 3 years of editing experience covering financial markets or banking.
• Sourcing in markets or banking.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Must know how to read financial statements and filings.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, and more!