Business Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Business Marketing Manager EMEA
The Business Marketing Manager role is crucial in supporting the Catalyst team to deliver revenue. The main focus is to work in tandem with the frontline sales teams to deliver a consistent, timely and tailored narrative around the benefits of working with CNBC International, to deliver touchpoints for Catalyst to valuably connect with their clients throughout the year in a, dynamic manner.
The role will work across the organisation, deeply embedded within all of the Catalyst functions, but closely aligned with the Communications and Strategic Partnerships team, editorial and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will work in cooperation with a colleague in the other regional office (London or Singapore), and report into the regional SVP, Catalyst
• Drive all marketing initiatives to support traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
• Develop brand guidelines to ensure all content and activity is consistent in tone and voice.
• Overall brand awareness: gauge current awareness in different markets, identify opportunities through partnerships, content, events etc to ensure CNBC is top of mind with relevant clients
• Implement and manage an 'always on' content marketing roadmap through Catalyst site, social handles, email newsletters, events and other platforms/tactics to connect with the target audience.
• Partnership marketing: develop effective plans for the marketing and promotion of custom content, and aligned sponsorship campaigns for CNBC Catalyst partners. Build media plans, negotiated paid and barter placement to reach global audience on owned and operated, affiliate and partner platforms.
• Ensure thorough understanding of our category strategy and assist in development of these through content marketing, helping create a compelling sales narrative.
• Understand key landmark CNBC moments such as Davos, Ipsos results and industry events, and lead on 'go to market' messaging as part of the overall content marketing strategy.
• Develop and manage existing 'CMO Now' product to be our 'go to market' tactic to engage at a senior level with marketers and showcase the ABCDE expertise.
• Identify key industry events to partner with, effectively manage and secure participation to awards events, supply high end on brand premiums, coordinate hospitality for top tier clients at appropriate global events
• Build and manage audience community development, curate small target audiences and develop touchpoints / approach across the year to engage with these audiences and unlock potential revenue.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in creating excellent content driving results, sharing content across multiple platforms, analysing and measuring content performance.
• Strong project management skills, ability to manage priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, deliver and support engagement, leads and sales.
• Excellent B2B marketing skills evidenced by a track record of working with sales teams and implementing effective plans to assist revenue delivery.
• Excellent presentation and general communication skills; ability to clearly communicate marketing roadmaps and ensure engagement from key stakeholders by effectively presenting benefits of trade marketing, while keeping relevant teams up to date with plans.
• Naturally externally focused with a strong interest in new developments in the industry and monitoring competitive activity / market intelligence to capitalise on all present and future business opportunities.
• A team player able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Innovative and creative thinker, with international experience and mind-set.
• Experience with WordPress, Google analytics and social channels.
• Experience in media/advertising industry with some events experience preferable.
• Business, marketing or media degree preferred.