Associate Producer - Digital
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC Digital Video is looking for a business-news obsessed associate producer for its News and Programming team. The role requires creating and curating video covering the most important business, markets and political stories of the day. The ideal candidate is a motivated, disciplined and tech-savvy producer who would help the team identify new ways to create original videos using existing broadcast footage. This producer will also pitch and produce off-air interviews, digital original segments and help on shoots across other teams within the video department.
This associate producer should be able to work independently and be available to start work early in the morning. The morning shift for this position starts at 6am in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
• Selecting the most newsworthy soundbites from broadcast interviews and news segments
• Crafting compelling and accurate headlines and descriptions for videos appearing on CNBC.com and other platforms
• Optimizing video clips for SEO, metadata tracking and distribution partners
• Pitching, producing and editing original digital videos using existing broadcast footage, such as analyst mashups, timelines and other creative executions
• At least one year of experience working in a fast-paced digital or TV newsroom.
• Strong writing skills and news judgement
• Ability to work under tight deadline pressures
• Ability to work early mornings and/or weekends depending on breaking news
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
• Experience shooting with Canon 5D and Canon C100 in field and studio settings are a plus.