CNBCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CNBC is building an editorial and production team for a special project to create actionable, relatable and uplifting personal finance and investing content which will inspire and empower the Millennial and Gen Z audience to make informed financial decisions.
The Animator will be responsible for creating and editing fresh and engaging motion graphic animations to support videos, infographics and social media posts aligned with an optimistic target brand voice.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a short term position with an estimated duration of eighteen (18) months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
may include, but are not limited to:
• Create and edit motion graphic animations for video, graphic and social media assets
• Work creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
• Possess the ability to problem-solve and understand complex topics and thoughtfully explain them to a mass audience in a visually compelling way.
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years working as a graphic animator
• Expert in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and other graphic software including, but not limited to Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max and Infusion
• Advanced knowledge of animation, graphic design, motion design, typography and illustration
• Ability to decipher and express data in meaningful and visually engaging ways for a mass audience
• Ensure the look and feel of motion graphic animations are consistent with brand and style guidelines
• Detail-oriented with ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment, while meeting tight news deadlines
• Highly collaborative and creative
• Excellent teamwork skills and strong work ethic
• A sample of the candidate's work will be required *please provide links when applying*
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY and Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• Experience or interest in business journalism or personal finance and investing topics
• Knowledge of financial markets and terminology