Intern - Modeling Agency
Closeup ModelsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Closeup Models is a unique boutique modeling and talent agency specialized in the representation of Parts models. Closeup Models is looking for an intern to assist the owner and agent in day to day administrative responsibilities which include coordinating model and talent appointments, phone answering, maintaining agency's social media, overseeing agency's website, data entry. This person should have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, a keen interest in the model and talent industry. Should be extremely personable and work well under pressure. The agency is looking for someone who would like to grow in an assistant position. Computer and Social Media skills are a must.
- Assisting booking agents
- Submitting Models and Talent for Castings (LA Casting)
- Basic correspondence with casting offices
- Calling models and talent to confirm and verify availability and follow-up on bookings, etc.
- Scheduling meetings, managing calendars
- Data entry
- Maintaining database
- Updating model's portfolios on agency's website
- Answering phones
- Other agency and office duties
- Photoshop skills is a big plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online