Clear Talent GroupStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Studio City based Talent Agency seeking strong and organized assistant for our Commercial & Print departments. Duties include general office duties, (phones, calendars, filing etc.) and supporting agents with breakdowns, client management and other duties as assigned. Candidate must be a strong multi-tasker while being a self-motivated, team player with a strong work ethic and friendly demeanor. Ability to handle heavy phones and a high volume of emails. Ideal candidate is internet savvy with strong computer skills.
Prior commercial agency experience is a huge plus.
- Able to work independently, effectively prioritize and multitask numerous responsibilities
- Proficient with PC/Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Upbeat attitude
- Must be able to handle high call volume/email.
- Experience with LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Actors Access, Filemaker is a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online