Agent Assistant - Digital Department
Clear Talent GroupStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Clear Talent Group Digital (Los Angeles) is searching for an energetic, self-sufficient, focused, individual to support the Digital team. CTG Digital represents a variety of creators who sit at the intersection of influence and digital content. This is an exciting opportunity to learn how to represent talent in the emerging digital market!
- Social Media research & audits
- Helping identify social trends
- Maintain department calendar and call log
- Return and handle calls on as needed basis
- Influencer identification and outreach
- Communicate with internal and external clients
- Researching and mining information for targeted outreach to brands and marketers
- Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Or the OSX Equivalents
- Clear communication skills
- Understanding of the digital content & influencer landscape
- Experience at a talent agency, management company or digitally focused company is a plus
Candidate must be a self-starter, be enthusiastic, and eager to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online