Cirque du SoleilLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Working closely with the Creative Team, the Associate Producer is responsible for the delivery and management of all The Works Entertainment produced work. The Associate Producer will lead and manage the producing teams and oversee all project budgets ensuring realistic revenue, cost control and financial targets are achieved. The Associate Producer will play a key role in business development and negotiating commercial outcomes for TWE.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it's also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do.
- Learn and grow within our international environment.
- See our shows and contribute to their success.
- Get involved in our community.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Take the lead producing role on assigned TWE Projects and ensure the all produced work is delivered to the highest possible standards, on time and within budget.
- Plan all produced work, including setting budgets and securing partners where appropriate.
- Oversee rights and deal negotiations, both contractually and financially and take responsibility for the appointment of creative teams and artists.
- Develop TWE touring footprint nationally and internationally, ensuring exploitation opportunities are maximized.
- Work with the Finance Director and CdS legal team on all production contracts, agreeing terms and conditions as well as making sure the best financial deals are in place.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across the organization to devise, develop and manage marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Producing team, ensuring all areas of work are staffed and resourced to a consistently high standard.
We want to meet you if you have:
- University diploma in a relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience in show business industry and/or major project management.
- Experience with creation processes.
- Touring experience is an asset.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Strategic insight with demonstrated results implementing organizational initiatives in a growth context.
- A passionate interest in live entertainment.
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.