Accounts & Collections Manager
Cinema Management Group, LLCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Accounts & Collections Manager - International Sales Company (Film) (Beverly Hills)
Compensation: $45,000 DOE + Excellent Employee Benefits
Employment Type: Full-time
Foreign sales/Film licensing company for independent films based in Beverly Hills is seeking a highly motivated person to fill a mid-level Accounts & Collections Manager.
In business for over 14 years, CMG sells quality feature films, award winning documentaries, and 3D animation family titles to distributors all over the world and we attend 8-10 film festivals/markets throughout the year including Sundance, EFM in Berlin, Cannes, Toronto, and AFM.
For more information about our Company, please visit our website.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL
• Accounts Payable, tracking and billing expenses
• Assist with preparation of partner participation statements
• Track incoming payments and open invoices
• Track international release campaigns and release dates
• Build, maintain, and contribute to our positive working relationships with Distributors on release plans, approving P&A schedules, and overall release of the film
• Track all incoming agreements including necessary documentation and payment status
SKILLS and QUALITIES
• Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, project management, quantitate and reconciliation skills
• Must be highly organized, and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
• Strong work ethic, works well with team, polished, poised, upbeat, friendly and professional
• Will go the extra mile for clients and colleagues
• Must have a general understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping experience preferred
• Quickbooks, MS Office
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience working in an office environment and entertainment or accounting related field
Full Time Salary negotiable ($45,000) DOE and Excellent Employee Benefits Program including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance + 401(k)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online