Cincinnati RedsCincinnati, OH
Full Time Job
Department: Ballpark Operations
Job Title: Maintenance Worker I
Reports To: Ballpark Operations Superintendent
Job Purpose: Completes assigned maintenance, repair, and construction projects.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization
• Perform duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet department productivity standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate, maintain, and perform repairs for multiple buildings within Great American Ball Park
• Perform various semi-skilled and skilled tasks
• Maintain and monitor usage of repair equipment
• Determine necessary repair and maintenance needs
• Perform minor repair work and custodial work as needed
• Attend training sessions as required
• Operate Cincinnati Reds vehicles to pick up or deliver parts, supplies and materials
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Experience, Education, and Licensure:
High school diploma or equivalency; valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of basic electric, plumbing, carpentry, and safety procedures required; welding experience helpful.
Must be physically capable of moving about on construction work sites and under adverse field conditions; must be able to climb ladders, work from scaffolds, protect work areas, bend, stoop, carry, and lift; must maintain a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record; must have the ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed mostly in office settings; however, some outdoor work is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above are, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
• How did you hear about this job?