Intern - Game Operations
Chicago SkyChicago, IL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Game Operations Game Day Interns will work Chicago Sky 2019 home games and assist with implementation of all game day activities at Wintrust Arena. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: set-up/tear down of concourse, supervising entertainment groups, managing concourse activities, pre-game/post-game events, and on court promotions.
Interns may be asked to help work other community events if available throughout the season.
Criteria & Qualifications:
• Outgoing and enthusiastic, not afraid to approach the public
• Able to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
• Highly motivated; demonstrates initiative and independent problem solving
• Demonstrated strength in communication
• Extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to perform and deliver within tight timelines
• Strong ability to work as part of a team
• Live in Chicagoland Area
• Reliable Transportation
• Required to work Chicago Sky Events / Games (nights and weekends may apply)
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and associated staff and is an unpaid, part time internship. Candidates should be local to Chicago or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Must have access to own transportation.
Chicago Sky Home Games:
• June 1
• June 9
• June 11
• June 21
• June 23
• June 26
• July 7
• July 10
• July 12
• July 17
• July 21
• August 7
• August 16
• August 18
• August 23
• August 29
• September 1
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you available for all Chicago Sky home games?