Ticket Sales Representative
Chicago BullsHoffman Estates, IL
Full Time Job
The Windy City Bulls are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Inside Sales Program for the 2018-19 season. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about gaining first-hand experience in the sports industry with a dynamic and inspired team.
This seasonal role will start in November, 2018, and conclude the end of March, 2019. Although there are no guarantees for full-time employment once the seasonal role ends, we believe in professional growth and individuals who excel will be considered for future positions with us or another organization.
As a Ticket Executive, a large part of your success will come by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and database management. More specifically, you are responsible for the following:
• Actively create new business opportunities through existing customers, prospecting and CRM leads.
• Contact and maintain relationships with businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events.
• Develop and maintain a database of potential group and season ticket customers.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to our customers by providing excellent experiences.
• Assist with group events/initiatives, sales department hospitality and guests before and during games.
• Perform other customer service, operational and community relations duties as assigned.
• Collaborate with other departments on special projects.
You may be a fit for this role if you meet the following criteria:
• A four-year bachelor's degree in Sports Administration, Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts is preferred.
• A real passion for a career in professional sports sales.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal) and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn.
• Ability to work quickly in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
• Strong work ethic and a proven self-starter.
• Sales experience, although not required, is very useful.
Please note, this role will pay $11.00/hr and will be eligible for commission.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you familiar with the Northwest Suburban Chicago market? If so, how?
• Why do you want to work in sales?
• What are your ultimate career goals in the sports industry and why do you feel this opportunity is a good one for you to help achieve those goals?
• How would you rate your competitiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Why?
• When are you available to begin new employment?