Paid Intern - Partnership Marketing
Chicago BullsHoffman Estates, IL
Part Time Paid Internship
The Windy City Bulls is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to fill our Partnership Marketing Intern position for the 2018 - 2019 season. As the Partnership Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about partner activations and participate in the planning and execution of partner agreements.
We are seeking someone who is both passionate about client service and an emerging leader who is organized and able to communicate professionally with clients. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
• Communicate directly with partner contacts to fully understand objectives and goals
• Assist with managing and maintaining partnership inventory
• Collect and organize photos of all partner elements and activations
• Perform data entry to grow the organization's various sales databases
• Research and build corporate sales leads
• Participate in providing extraordinary customer service experiences
• Visit with corporate partner contacts and groups during game days to ensure all expectations are being met
• Help prepare, create and distribute corporate partnership re-caps and reviews
• Set-up of game-day partnership activations
• Actively participate in community appearances and support local market activations
• Current college student or recent college graduate
• Prior corporate partnerships and client service experience is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent teammate, with positive energy, who has a desire to learn
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Highly organized and strong time management abilities
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
• Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
Note that this role pays an hourly wage, requires flexible work hours and will include work outside of normal office hours during the business week and on weekends.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you available to work from October 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018 in Hoffman Estates, IL? [YES/NO]
• Do you have previous corporate partnership sales support and/or client relations experience? [YES/NO]
• What are your career aspirations and goals?