Chicago BullsHoffman Estates, IL
Part Time Job
The Windy City Bulls is seeking a part-time Merchandise Attendant for the team's 2018-19 basketball season at the Sears Centre Arena. Merchandise Attendants will provide oversight of the team's merchandise store during home games. Individuals must be comfortable standing for long periods of time with repetitive, active movement, have an outgoing personality, enjoy working with people, and be willing to acquire general knowledge of the Windy City Bulls.
• Provide a friendly shopping experience for all guests who enter the merchandise store location during games
• Proactively observe and adjust merchandise displays to ensure the best presentation to maximize sales
• Ability and willingness to help setup and breakdown the merchandise displays when needed
• Promote a family-friendly atmosphere
• Perform other duties assigned in conjunction with oversight of the Merchandise sales area
• Ability to work well with guests
• Prior experience working in a retail environment preferred
• Enthusiastic attitude
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to work effectively in a public environment
• Dependable and self-motivated
• Available on weekends and most game dates (24 games)
• How did you hear about this job?
• Have you worked in retail or a similar position in a previous professional role? [Yes/No] If so, please explain.
• Can you commit to working most Windy City Bulls home games? [Yes/No]