BullsTV - Seasonal Associate
Chicago BullsChicago, IL
Full Time Job
The BullsTV team is the unique in-house, mixed media production arm within the Marketing & Communications Department that produces and edits original content, including in-game, TV and social video content that gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at the team. We are currently seeking a dedicated individual with initiative and drive to challenge self to continually improve strategies. In this role, you will partner closely with our BullsTV team and assist in all aspects of production and editing by crafting industry-leading digital video content for online and mobile distribution by the Chicago Bulls brand. This is an opportunity to grow with us in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment while expressing your real passion for sports.
• Cue sheet management & reporting of all music used in BullsTV videos throughout the season and assist editor in the search/organization of Getty music needs/requests.
• Archiving and organizing the server & hard drives. Restore files when requested.
• Assist in NBA Media Archive requests, transcoding, conversions, etc.
• Organizing the B-Roll library project files, sequences, folder structures, etc.
• Organize and maintain computers, software updates, etc.
• Manage office supply orders.
• Stock and organize inventory.
• Assist producers in stages of pre-production, production and editors in post-production.
• Test, organize, and maintain production gear, cases, tri-caster, and storage.
• Ability to prepare projects and gather elements: help sync footage, assemble b-roll selects / string outs & footage encoding / transcoding
• Assist Editors: Encode and export video in multiple formats for delivery on multiple platforms.
• Vehicle is a plus.
• After Effects / Motion Graphic experience is a plus!
As the Associate, you will be a highly organized self-starter who works well across departments and has experience in short form content. In addition, you will have the following:
• Sports fan with specific knowledge of the Chicago Bulls
• Research (internet) skills
• Familiarity with online, social and mobile media practices and platforms
• Great teammate who enjoys working across departments
• Ability to multi-task
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Highly organized and strong time management abilities
• Strong communication (both written and verbal)
• Works effectively and quickly in a dynamic environment
Note that this role requires flexible work hours and may include work outside of normal office hours during the business week and on weekends.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you proficient on a Mac? [Yes/No]
• Do you have experience in Adobe Premiere Pro? [Yes/No]
• Do you have experience with transcoding / exporting multiple formats [Yes/No]
• Do you have experience in After Effect or Motion Graphic designs? [Yes/No]
• Do you have a reel or any work samples of previous work? [Yes/No] If so, can you provide a link?