Social Media Specialist/Manager
Chaotic Good StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a full time in-house Social Media Specialist/Manager to work on several entertainment client accounts.
- • Work with team to create original, high-quality content across all relevant social media communities.
- • Manage social media accounts including scheduling, trouble shooting, and monitoring posts.
- • Create copy and assets while implementing strategy.?
• Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the clients' brand and ensure consistent branding.??
- • Degree in relevant field is welcomed but knowledge and experience is paramount.
- • 3+ years of experience managing social media platforms.?
• Social listening software experience a plus.?
• Have an understanding of communities and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand.
- • Ability to work independently but also a team player who can collaborate.?
• Excellent copywriting skills, with ability to integrate strategic considerations like CTAs and shift voice as needed.
• Ability to shift voice for different clients and multi task to work for several accounts at once.?
• Agency experience a plus.
• Experience working on entertainment accounts is essential with an understanding of the gaming world a plus.
• Knowledge and interest in sci fi properties a plus.
• Some graphic design skills a plus.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online