Box Office Attendant
Celebrity TheatrePhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
The historic Celebrity Theatre is seeking a strong Box Office Attendant!
• Ticket Sales, both over the phone and walk-up
• Cash Handling; Bank Procedures and Check-out Procedures
• Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phones
• Answer phone with prompt and courteous attitude
• Guest Relations
• Will Call Window
• Running Ticket Program on Computer for Sales
• Processing Opening and Closing Paperwork
• Knowledge of Talent and Entertainment
• Have a positive attitude
• Keep a clean, well-groomed appearance
• Working Knowledge of Phone Handling, Cashiering, Customer Service
• Entry level knowledge of basic computer operation and Point of Sales systems
• Skill in guest relations, phone etiquette, cash handling, filing, multi-task environment, attention to detail
• Ability to communicate, work well with others, work in a high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
• Previous Ticketing experience!
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, send us your resume and get ready to join the Celebrity Theatre family!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online