CBSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Marketing is seeking an enthusiastic and driven creative to be part of our design group. You will collaborate with the team to lead, create and execute motion graphics for use across multiple platforms. The right candidate will have very strong conceptual skills and is passionate about design and animation. This role is suited for someone who isn't afraid of creative challenges, creative briefs, art direction, project management and all aspects of production. This role will be an active participant in internal brainstorms and creative concepting. Projects range from design and animation of motion graphics for branded content including promos, trailers, social posts, main titles, and TV to key art, social static posts and digital ads / OTT assets.
• Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and animating motion design elements for brand, promo and 360 marketing campaigns
• Deep understanding of the art of storytelling through motion graphics, video and music/audio
• Ability to independently manage larger 2D/3D animation projects. Includes adhering to best practices for DAM, file prep, review links, and regular status updates to team members
• Deliver projects that are exceptional creatively and impeccable technically
• Take responsibility for the design direction and output of multiple projects simultaneously
• 5 years working experience or degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art/Design, Advertising or a related field.
• Full knowledge of Adobe software such as After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Have knowledge of Cinema 4D. Other 3D software is a plus
• Conceptual skills from brief to initial boards
• Understanding of design, cinematography and photography
• Love for Typography
• Experience directing 2D/3D animation
• Expert knowledge of After Effects and popular plug-ins
• Knowledge of digital and social best practices
• Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible, deadline-driven, and able to confidently deliver with complete accuracy
• Written/verbal skills, comfortable with pitching new designs
• Ability to manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
• **Please submit a strong reel/examples showcasing a range of work with different brands.