Summer Paid Intern - Current Programs
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Current Programs intern will work closely with the department to:
• Read story areas/outlines/drafts and write coverage/summaries for weekly reports.
• Observe the notes-giving process and give thoughts on material as requested.
• Support department assistants with desk and phone coverage as needed.
• Distribute various documents and media internally.
• Complete office tasks including copying, filing, binder-making, DVD burning, collating, and more.
• Assist with day-to-day projects as they come up.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Passion for television and/or the entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn about scripted programming at a television network.
• Previous internship experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• High attention to detail and an ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled