Summer Paid Intern - Comedy Development
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Comedy Development intern will work closely with the department to:
• Read story areas, outlines, and drafts for various development projects in an effort to understand the development process.
• Review writer samples and provide brief coverage with analysis.
• Assist with office duties such as filing, creating binders and documents, archiving, and maintaining internal databases.
• Support assistants with phone/desk coverage.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Must have a passion for the entertainment industry, specifically television comedy.
• Eager to learn, self-starter, ''no task too small'' attitude.
• Have strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled