Summer Paid Intern - Casting
CBS Television NetworkStudio City, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
The CBS Internship Program is designed to provide students with exposure to various departments within the television/entertainment industry. The Casting intern will work closely with the department to:
• Attend network tests, table reads, and tapings for CBS shows.
• Attend CBS drama/comedy/alternative casting sessions.
• Observe conference calls regarding the casting of CBS projects, attend agency and management meetings, and observe auditions/rehearsals of the annual CBS Diversity Showcase.
• Track and input diversity data of all CBS auditions for annual diversity report.
• Greet guests that meet with casting executives.
• Assist with phone coverage and general office duties.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
• Previous entertainment internship experience is preferred.
• Passion for the entertainment industry and casting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in internet research and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced and quickly changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled