Youth Hockey and Group Events Specialist Monsters
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
Part Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Responsible for the oversight and management of the Cleveland Monsters youth hockey relationships in Northeast OH to leverage revenue and community opportunities.
Works with Ticket Sales Leadership and the Ticket Sales team to reach revenue goals through cold calling, referral generation and face to face appointment setting while utilizing a consultative sales approach.
Collaborates with the Monsters CORE team to add to Monsters youth hockey and Learn to Play initiatives within the community with the goal of getting sticks in hands and growing the game of hockey in the NEOH market.
• Day to day focus on generating new business for the Cleveland Monsters through ticket sales development, maximizing sales campaigns, self-prospecting and referral management
• Full menu sales goals will be assigned in the areas of:
• New Full Season MHC Memberships
• Partial MHC Memberships
• Group Packages and Experiences
• Premium Seating (LiteHouse Chairman's Club, Westfield Champions Club, Premium Suites and other premium products that may be created (i.e.-Theater Boxes)
• Maintain strong relationships with MHC account base while leveraging relationships for cross sell and up sell opportunities.
• Maintain and grow relationships in the NEOH youth hockey and adult hockey space (CSHL, high school hockey, adult leagues, etc.).
• Become the face of the Monsters within the youth hockey community by attending league meetings, events, games, tryouts, coaching opportunities, etc. at local rinks to continue to build the Monsters brand and network.
• Create and implement new revenue driving hockey initiatives (i.e. – adult hockey, girls or women's hockey, sled hockey, etc.)
• Provide direction and detail as it relates to on ice activities at RMFH or local rinks for Monsters Rink of Dreams or on ice hockey clinics opportunities.
• Work directly with part time game day team who will assist with Rink of Dreams opportunities at RMFH.
• Take a lead role in implementing youth hockey CR initiatives in tandem with the Monsters CORE team to impact and grow the game in NEOH (i.e. street hockey initiatives).
• Maintain strong and collaborative relationships with Monsters Learn to Play partner rinks, and work to expand the footprint and programming opportunities provided by these partnerships.
• Collaborate with external parties in the youth hockey space, including but not limited to the Positive Coaching Alliance, Cleveland Hockey Booster Club, and the Ohio Hockey Project.
• Work with CORE team to identify and execute opportunities to introduce new and diverse audiences to hockey through events, programming, and community partnerships.
• Track Monsters impact on youth hockey participation by keeping detailed records of player activity as they progress through the Monsters Grow the Game platform.
• Will sell, manage, service, renew and upsell personal MHC membership base.
• Will work additional hours outside of Monsters weekly and game day office requirements