Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Buyer, assists buying team with the day-to-day purchasing and merchandising administrative activities for Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Canton Charge and Cavs Legion. The Assistant Buyer will coordinate special projects and support Retail Team initiatives as needed. They will also facilitate and promote effective and efficient communications throughout the entire merchandising team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform style/SKU set up, maintenance, and replenishment
• Review and understand merchandise plans and open to buy module for future buying decisions
• Perform style/SKU replenishment model entry for brick and mortar and ecommerce locations
• Perform purchase order entry and manage all timelines for accurate delivery
• Execute price changes and markdown document entry as recommended by the Senior Merchandise Manager
• Implement all ecommerce drop ship orders from start to finish
• Analyze financial results including product sales and trends to gain insight for future buying decisions
• Negotiate and build strong partnerships with vendor community
• Assist buying team in developing strong, on trend, seasonal product mixes to drive revenue
• Partner with the retail marketing team on the planning and execution of retail advertising, marketing, and promotional strategies
• Maintain a strong partnership with the accounting team to reconcile invoices and inventory issues
• Build and maintain relationships with internal teams to maximize retail presence holistically throughout the organization
• Sustain strong communication with operations team to assure efficient inventory movement
• Set up and participate in all vendor meetings
• Coordinate and manage special projects as assigned
• Support operations team during high volume sales months
• Perform other duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirement :
1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong organization, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience in buying adult apparel, children's apparel, and/or novelties a plus
• Experience in buying licensed merchandise a plus
• Experience with retail merchandising software packages that include financial and open-to-buy modules, purchasing modules, price management modules, inventory tracking and sales modules
• Ability to work a minimum of 20% of all Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse events which may include but are not limited to basketball games, hockey games, concerts and other special events based on job responsibilities and workload.
• Required to work 100% of all marquee events including but not limited to playoffs/post season games
• Experience in fashion trend analysis, product development, and product sourcing a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.