Product Sales Specialist
Cast & CrewBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Product Sales Specialist (Product Marketing)
Cast & Crew is currently recruiting for a Product Sales Specialist. As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving product sales for our current and new products. This role is client facing and is focused on closing qualified opportunities as well as expand relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned products.
This individual is the main point of contact with clients and responsible of ensuring clients' needs and expectations are met and guide the customer through the purchase process efficiently. Reporting to the VP, Product Marketing & Strategy, the Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota.
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective clients
• Acquire new customers by proactively reaching out to leads
• Proactively research customer's business needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Coordinate sales effort with cross-functional teams and departments
• Proactively drives product sales
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule
• Track sales, pipeline and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interested, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Consistently meets deadlines
• Five or more years of Entertainment Industry Experience (prior experience with production and post production preferred)
• Minimum of three to five years product sales experience
• Demonstrate ability to effectively present product features and benefits to promote new product sales
• Must have experience using MSWord, Excel, Power Point and a CRM (i.e. Salesforce preferred)
• Understanding of CRM, pipeline analysis and market research
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree required
They say, ''the people make the place.'' We've been fortunate to attract some of the industry's best talent across our varied and growing departments. We pride ourselves in our diverse, multicultural workplace and offer our employees rewarding career journeys.
Cast & Crew has changed a great deal since we opened our doors in 1976. But our focus on providing exceptional service and the Entertainment industry's best solutions has not changed. That's why we are the premier provider of technology-enabled payroll, accounting and production workflow solutions to the Entertainment Industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online