Spring Paid Intern - Social Design
Cartoon NetworkAtlanta, GA
Part Time Paid Internship
The Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Bumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it's the place to be. We got awesome games like the new Drillionaire 2: Tasmanian Invasion - even The Powerpuff Girls couldn't stay away! Check it all out at our website.
See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Social Design Intern is an amazing opportunity for a creative, competent, and confident rising star to work on Cartoon Network's Social Media team. Our mission is to create fun and engagement content for millions of our fans on Social Media and YouTube. You will work with the Art Director in concepting, shooting & editing live action and animated content across all platforms.
• Help develop and storyboard ideas for video content and images
• Assist with shooting & editing videos and photos to live on our platforms - DIY tutorials, game demos, products, etc.
• Help create interactive animations for social (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), as well as fun and sharable illustrations/images
• Create graphics, design elements, and clip-based videos for YouTube
• Repurpose/rework existing artwork into different formats
• Manage/organize raw media and finished assets
• Help manage Studio space and equipment
• Collaborate with other departments to identify objectives and priorities
• Strong experience in 1 or more of the following fields: Design, Motion Graphics, Video Editing, Illustration, Animation
• Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, and/or other Adobe programs
• Ability to take direction, clearly present concepts, and execute project from start to finish
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills (ability to meet tight deadlines)
• Ability to work independently and with other teams
• Eagerness to learn new skills
• Fluency and passion for animation and social media preferred
• Design, Typography, Illustration, Animation, and Motion Graphics skills
• Flexibility to work on some weekends
• Knowledge of emerging social/sharable trends
• Experience working with kids/young adults
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.