Spring Paid Intern - Creative Group
Cartoon NetworkAtlanta, GA
Part Time Paid Internship
The Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Bumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it's the place to be. We got awesome games like the new Drillionaire 2: Tasmanian Invasion - even The Powerpuff Girls couldn't stay away! Check it all out on our website.
See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Creative Group is a team of creative directors, writers, designers and producers who partner to generate promotion for the network. We concept, write, design and produce video, print & digital content as well as develop & execute live events that support the network and its individual brands.
The production intern will work alongside producers in the Creative Group who are responsible for managing the creative process, maintaining budgets and final delivery of assets.
• Updating production guide
• Logging footage
• General support for the production team
• Our former interns have done everything from packing prizes for Comic Con costume contest winners to managing edit sessions.
We're looking for someone who is majoring in media studies, production or animation and is interested in a career as a producer. Passion for Cartoon Network goes a long way so be sure to tell us why you want to work here!
• Major in media studies, production or animation.
• We're looking for someone who is interested in a career as a producer.
• Bonus if you love Cartoon Network &/or animation but you don't need to be able to draw Finn on model
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.