Box Office Supervisor
Camelback RanchPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
Camelback Ranch - Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Title: Box Office Supervisor
Reports to: Assistant Ticket Manager
Status: Seasonal/Part-Time – Jan – March 2019
Deadline: Friday, December 21, 2018
The Box Office Supervisor is responsible for processing ticket orders, providing excellent customer service and assisting ticket office personnel with various responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Process ticket orders and payments.
• Assist in production and distribution of all tickets.
• Process internal and complimentary ticket requests.
• Answer Ticket Office phone and address customer service inquires.
• Respond to Ticket Office emails and process customer requests.
• Support window Ticket Sellers on game days (i.e., answer questions, troubleshoot and resolve issues).
• Ensure ticket banks are accurate and balanced.
• Reconcile daily ticket reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of Tickets.com (ProVenue) ticketing system or similar, preferred.
• Energetic, friendly, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast past environment.
• Previous customer service, cash handling and sales experience.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Ability to converse fluently in both English and Spanish preferred.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have any experience with a ticketing system? If so, please explain.